I stayed in the penthouse suite, it's a very nice room, a bit of a walk to the reception, but that suited me, there could be more of a choice on the menu but the staff were great. I will return again soon as its the type of place that you walk in and turn off the phone and just relax and unwind, I found house keeping and room service excellent as each time they called to the room with either room service or claening, they made a call in advance to inform me, which I found was very good, I always book suites in hotels mainly the well known hotel groups (5 star), but I have never had a call prior to staff calling to the room.
Stuart , Dublin
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harvey`s Point Hotel
- Harveys Point
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Irish hospitality. Harvey's Point is the recipient of the prestigious AA Hotel of the Year award 2007 / 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.