“Superb as always” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Cork, Ireland
“Superb as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in Cork, I've been serveral times and each time is just as good as the last. Food is amazing and the service is friendly and always a warm welcome. I recently brought a large group of work colleagues, it's hard to please everyone but they were all very impressed with the meal and of course the wine!! I was happy everyone had a good night.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sacramento
“Absolutely lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner and had a wonderful evening. It has a nice ambiance and service was great. The menu was well-rounded with options to suit everyone. The food presentation was very pretty, although large portions! I loved everything I ate, and will definitely be going back.

Visited September 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is worth its price!
They have really good stakes. I rank it #2 in my experience of my business trip all around Scotland and Ireland.
Service is really good. Atmosphere is very charming with it's blues music and faded lights.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Lovely Food and Pleasant staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I recently had dinner at Star Anise for my friend's birthday. Overall it was a positive dinning experience. The staff were pleasant and attentive and the detail to food was obvious. We both really enjoyed our food and felt that while it was a little on the pricey side, it was very tasty. The only thing that I would critizise about the food was the portion size. I have a small appetitie but found their portions very small. Good experience thou :))

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A great meal reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

A group of us enjoyed a lovely meal in this restaurant last weekend. We chose the 3 course early bird and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. In particular the chocolate and raspberry brownie was divine. Our server on the night was well informed, witty and interested, a rare commodity.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere