“Excellent hotel in the centre, phantastic swimming pool and jacuzzi !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel Cork

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Food & Beverage Credit
Ranked #4 of 22 hotels in Cork
“Excellent hotel in the centre, phantastic swimming pool and jacuzzi !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very good hotel in the centre, clean, friendly staff, good and free wifi all over and.... Good swimming pool and 2 jacuzzi warm and cold water :) one small annoying thing for me they had no adapters to borrow, so I could not recharge my computer and telephone :/

• Stayed August 2013
guestrelations101, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Cork, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Saima F,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Also, it is great to hear you got to spend time in our swimming pool & Jaccuzzi, it is a very relaxing area.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future in which I will ensure you have another fantastic stay. Be sure to keep watch on our website for our latest special offers.

1,277 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Ennis, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed here for my hen party in august cant say enough about the nice and helpful staff just thought they were a joy to deal with hotel is close to the city easy to get to rooms are clean
would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in cork weather its a crowd of people or just a couple

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
guestrelations101, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Cork, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Sarah D,

Thank you for your five star review. It is great to hear that you, and all your friends had such an enjoyable stay especially for such a great occasion.

We are delighted to hear that you would recommend our hotel. I am looking forward to welcoming you and your friends back again in the near future in which I will ensure you all have another fantastic stay. Be sure to keep watch on our website for our latest special offers.

Clonmel, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here for my cousin's hen party weekend staff were very nice and friendly everything went off as planned for the weekend had a lovely bbq there and also the cocktail making class all great would highly recommend same the only thing would be the parking that a better deal would be given for parking overnight

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Katie C,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and I’m glad you all enjoyed your stay. I am delighted we were able to help make this special occasion memorable for you and your party.
It’s great you enjoyed the cocktail classes – we always get such great feedback from these, they always get the party going.

Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay here for two nights, lovely rooms and is really near the city centre which is such a positive! What made the trip so fantastic was the staff at reception which included Sonia, Donna, Alex, Ian and Martha who assisted me in everything from dinner recommendations to Attractions! Fantastic staff, we would definitely return!!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Aoife21,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a superb review of your recent stay. It is fantastic to hear that our team impressed you so much, especially Sonia, Alex, Donna, Ian and Martha, they really are an asset to the team. Also, I know all the team read the reviews and they will be delighted to read yours.

I am looking forward to welcoming you and your wife back again in the near future in which I will ensure you have another fantastic stay. Be sure to keep watch on our website for our latest special offers.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here for the last 11 night as my wife Rachel was working in Cork over this time. We were both very impressed by the hotel, the staff, the food (the choice at breakfast was fantastic) and the standard of housekeeping too. The room had a balcony and overlooks the River Lee. For a city centre hotel, the view was very relaxing, especially at night, with the bridges and buildings across the river, all lit up. We will definitely be back. (Must save up for a couple of nights in the Penthouse Suite :-) )

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear SteveRavey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay. It is fantastic to hear that our team impressed you so much. The fact that the Clarion Hotel Cork exceeded your expectations and ticked all the boxes is very rewarding for all of us here.

Waterford, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed here the night of Bruce Springsteen played Pairc Ui Caoimh in July of this year. The location of the hotel was spot on as it was right in the centre of Cork city but also probably one of the closest city hotels to Pairc Ui Caoimh. The room was modern, clean and very comfortable. There was air conditioning in the hotel room which was a great comfort as it was during an Irish heatwave. The receptionists which we dealt with were extremely friendly and accommodating.

One low of the stay was the poor service at Kudos bar. The Kudos bar both before, and more so after the concert was jam packed, it was very difficult and was a long wait to be served at the bar.

All in all, would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sarah W,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of The Clarion Hotel Cork and I am delighted to hear that you would recommend us.

Also, thank you for your kind comments about our clean and comfortable room, and most importantly our great reception staff.

On another note, please accept my sincere apologies for the shortcoming in service which you experienced in Kudos on the day of the Bruce Springsteen concert. Indeed it was an unexpectedly busy day. Once again, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback in which we will use it to fine tune our operations.

On a positive note, I am delighted to hear that the remaining of your stay was enjoyable and that you had a great time at the concert.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future in which I will ensure you have another fantastic stay. Keep in touch by following us on Facebook and Twitter, in which you will receive our exclusive special offers, enter our competitions, and receive regular news updates.

Rome, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed one night at the claryon,and we had a wonderful experience.
The lady at the check in has been amazing with us,very professional,helpfull and really kind.
She gave us an appartment,because I'm allergic to the dust,and we had a fantastic night.
The hotel is well located,2 minutes walk from the centre,it's modern and clean.
The car park is confortable and the breakfast is good.
What else?

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Leonetigre,

I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to write your great review.

Thank you for your very positive comments about our hotel, especially in relation to the great breakfast and our staff. Also, I am delighted you found our location so ideal and close proximity to everywhere – all our tourists love this aspect of our hotel. I have already passed on all your feedback onto all the staff, who were thrilled to receive it.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Clarion Hotel Cork? Share your experiences!