“Very Impressed” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 457 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Irish, Italian, Middle Eastern, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Gourmet pizzas, pastas, salads and burgers,also including traditional favourites like Irish Stew and Fish and Chips. All our food is prepared fresh on the premises and our ingredients locally sourced
Cork, Ireland
“Very Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Just home from my first visit to the restaurant. A very pleasant experience for a reasonable price. My partner and I had starter and main each. All four courses were delicious and service was excellent. Not a big restaurant but plenty room as tables are not placed too close together. Highly recommended.

Cork
“Great Pizza & Pasta (Also Gluten Free)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great food, lovely staff... if only we could always get a table. small spot but worth the wait if you have time....

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
rainford, UK
“excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

great food at a reasonable price. Pity they dont sell beer as that would have made it even better. The Buffalo wings in extra spicy sauce are brilliant.

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“friendly little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I were here in December, we really enjoyed our visit. Staff were very accommodating when friends showed up unannounced to join us. The food was excellent, cannelloni for me and my wife shared pizza with a friend. We will visit next time we are in Cork.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cork
“A fine little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have to say i always love eating in this place and i'm never disappointed! It's clean, the decor is casual but classy and the steak...I don't eat out very often but i normally go to Uncle Pete's if i can and i take any visitors i have here. My friend said the gluten-free pizza was delicious but then i've found any pizza is a good choice. The pricing is more than reasonable so whether you are out for a holiday bite or you want to just treat yourself in the city then this will always be a good choice and the menu is fairly extensive too: pizza, the best Irish stew ever, steak, salads, burgers... Enjoy!

• Visited December 2013