“Lovely Little Pizza Place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 457 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Irish, Italian, Middle Eastern, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Gourmet pizzas, pastas, salads and burgers,also including traditional favourites like Irish Stew and Fish and Chips. All our food is prepared fresh on the premises and our ingredients locally sourced
Dublin, Ireland
“Lovely Little Pizza Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We ate here on our last trip to Cork and loved it. The staff are really friendly. Hannah and I shared a pizza that was great. Frances had a burger which she raved about and the house white was lovely.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
AaronCork11, Owner at Uncle Pete's, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Paul. We look forward to welcoming you back again. I will pass on your compliments to the staff!,

Cork, Ireland
“Licking the plate clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This restaurant is one of my favourites in Cork. You can tell that the food is always fresh and I've yet to get something I didn't like. They have a great range for vegetarians, something that isn't always in every restaurant. Of course, the pizza is always a winner as it is their specality but the falafel is my personal weakness. The prices are so reasonable and the service is always fast and very friendly, the staff accomodate you in any way they can. There are old movie posters covering the wall giving the restaurant a really unique, quirky feel. Even though it's a small place, the atmosphere is always really relaxed. I really can't recommend this place enough, I'm literally licking my plate clean every time I go here.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear KOB89,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.
'Licking the plate clean' is exactly what we are aiming for! :)
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
“really nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

my friends highly recommended it, so i tried it and went back there several times... i find that the location, the food, atmosphere, staff and PRICES are great. love the vegeterian meals, specially the vegetarian canneloni. taste the tiramisu, delicious!!! looking forward to going back there again!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
AaronCork11, Owner at Uncle Pete's, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you Laia for your review.
We take the time to make our cannelloni pasta by hand so its great to see people enjoying it.
I will pass on your compliments also to my sister who is our master tiramisu maker!
All the best,
London, United Kingdom
“Pizza was a hit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Tried a slice on our way out town one night. What I love best about good pizza, simple. Perfect thin base, flavourful sauce and not swamped in toppings. Thanks Pete!!

Visited April 2013
AaronCork11, Owner at Uncle Pete's, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you Scott for the great review.
We certainly make our pizzas with love so its great to see some love coming back!
We hope to see you back again,
Cork, Ireland
“Really great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This quirky and cute restaurant has the perfect vibe! It's relaxed, friendly and has a great playlist!

The food its top notch! My personal favorites would have to be the Falafell and the Fisherman pizza! I'm not normally a fishy person but this pizza is something else! The steak is only 12.50 here and the portion is huge! It looks so juicy and come with chips and mushrooms and onions.. Defo what I'm getting next day I go in.. God my mouth is watering!! haha

The service is exceptional! All the waitresses are so friendly,helpful and always seem like they enjoy their work! They're great for a chat too!

Definitely the best restaurant in Cork city for value, quality and service!

• Visited April 2013