“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

0035321489 4232
Improve this listing
Ranked #378 of 457 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The Boston Grill offers the people of Cork a new tasty experience in fast food. The Boston Grill is no ordinary take-away; it is an experience in great food served fast. We believe our customers deserve the best and we only serve the best – the best beef, the best pork, the best chicken and the best fish. How do we do this you ask?... We only serve 100% Irish beef, chicken, pork and fish to guarantee you the best tasting burgers, ribs, hot dogs, chicken and fish. A menu we are proud to put our name to!
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Great kitchen with a good group of workers who have great manners even when they have to deal with the customers like below... Can I just the say the tall lad who gets them ques out the door every Friday, Saturday and Sunday without fail deserves alot of credit food is bang on he's a great worker

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I don't know why but i have gone back to the Boston Grill on a few occasions. Each time my order was incorrect. Last night my son and his girl friend decided to go the Boston Grill. When they arrived all the staff were outside, my son was informed they were on a SMOKING BREAK and he would have to wait 10 minutes until they were finished!!. Great customer service!!! Needless to say they left and went to another well know chipper in Douglas village.

Visited December 2013
“Not a great experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have got a take away from here twice and have to say on both occasions that the food was well bellow par. The chips just tasted awful and the burger not much better. Would recommend KC'S chipper in Douglas is a far superior choice if you are in the vacinity.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cork
“Greasy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Have been twice, only because i had bought groupon vouchers, very hassled and rushed service. Food so greasy it soaked through the wrapping. None of my family enjoyed the food. Not impressed at all.

Visited November 2012
Cork
“Got no food , thank god !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I purchased a living social voucher for a takeaway lunch for two for The Boston Grill , Grange , Cork.
When I went there with my voucher for the takeaway and showed it to the very ignorant guy inside the counter he just looked at it and said I could not get a "TAKEAWAY" for two as I was on my own. He asked if I had someone outside in my car then I can have a takeaway for two. I told him its a takeaway and that the other person is at home.
He started on about terms and conditions on my voucher so again I repeated that its for a takeaway for two.
So then he grunted something about handing my voucher to the girl when I get to the top of the queue but at that point I didn't feel very welcome there and honestly there wasn't a very nice smell there either so I said to him to just forget it and left without anything.
This is not my first time getting this treatment from a business because I had a Living Social or Grabone voucher. It's as if these places really don't want to live up the these vouchers and when they do , they make you feel like a second class citizen. I had a similar experience from N Square Grill in Cork earlier in the year.
I have decided not to buy these vouchers anymore as a result.
Finally , just to let The Boston Grill know , I had a voucher for a takeaway for two but I was going to order food for another eight people on top of that. I eventually went to Lennox Takeaway and it was top class grub.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere