“Got no food , thank god !” 1 of 5 stars

0035321489 4232
Improve this listing
Ranked #367 of 451 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The Boston Grill offers the people of Cork a new tasty experience in fast food. The Boston Grill is no ordinary take-away; it is an experience in great food served fast. We believe our customers deserve the best and we only serve the best – the best beef, the best pork, the best chicken and the best fish. How do we do this you ask?... We only serve 100% Irish beef, chicken, pork and fish to guarantee you the best tasting burgers, ribs, hot dogs, chicken and fish. A menu we are proud to put our name to!
Cork
“Got no food , thank god !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I purchased a living social voucher for a takeaway lunch for two for The Boston Grill , Grange , Cork.
When I went there with my voucher for the takeaway and showed it to the very ignorant guy inside the counter he just looked at it and said I could not get a "TAKEAWAY" for two as I was on my own. He asked if I had someone outside in my car then I can have a takeaway for two. I told him its a takeaway and that the other person is at home.
He started on about terms and conditions on my voucher so again I repeated that its for a takeaway for two.
So then he grunted something about handing my voucher to the girl when I get to the top of the queue but at that point I didn't feel very welcome there and honestly there wasn't a very nice smell there either so I said to him to just forget it and left without anything.
This is not my first time getting this treatment from a business because I had a Living Social or Grabone voucher. It's as if these places really don't want to live up the these vouchers and when they do , they make you feel like a second class citizen. I had a similar experience from N Square Grill in Cork earlier in the year.
I have decided not to buy these vouchers anymore as a result.
Finally , just to let The Boston Grill know , I had a voucher for a takeaway for two but I was going to order food for another eight people on top of that. I eventually went to Lennox Takeaway and it was top class grub.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere