“Second time there- won't be a third” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #217 of 493 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Pizza
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Second time there- won't be a third”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I'm going to write this in the sequence it happened. We were the first customers of the day when the doors opened lunchtime Thursday. A party of 6. Toilets were not clean, soiling on the seat. No soap. We ordered six lunchtime specials. Wrong order delivered for one of the group, so five had meals in front of them while my wife had to wait for her correct pizza to be cooked. As part of the lunch special tea/ coffee is included which came served with the pizza, unreal -sent it away and asked for it to be served after dessert. Pizzas were bland and appeared to composed of pre- prepped bought in ingredients. Not worth the time, effort or money. Take a gander and you'll find better.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Cork, Ireland
“Lovely family meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoy our visits to this restaurant and eat their regularly with our 4 small children. I rang ahead to ask about a table for 6 last time we dined there and was told plenty room no prob. But when we arrived 25 minutes later the place was packed, however, the manager hearing a party of 6 arrived, said he actually had kept a table - delighted and surprised by this as he had not taken my name when I called. Always have a lovely meal here, I love especially the dressing that comes with the green salads, the pizzas of course are fantastic and the children love the choice of desserts. Good value and excellent location. Would highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good service, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Nice food and good value for money! Had dinner here one night and had ice cream on another occasion and both were very good. Pizzas are made in front of you and are good. Not much in the way of atmosphere but the staff are friendly and a central location.
Would go back again!

Visited April 2014
Offaly, Ireland
“Best Siciliano in Ireland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had lunch today with my husband and son. Had no idea what to expect and we were delighted with our choice. The pizzas were excellent, I personally like anchovies, capers and black olives and have difficulty finding same in Ireland, so I was thrilled to be able to have all 3 on my pizza. It was delicious, would definitely return and recommend .

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cork, Ireland
“Best Pizza's in Cork”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I first came here for a birthday party when I was a child and have been coming here since. I love the pizzas here, the best in Cork me thinks. I always see people coming in for ice-creams as well. They are supposed to be really good. Unfortunately, I’m usually full after eating that I don’t have the stomach for dessert. So it’s been a while since I had one. Someday, I’ll try them again *-*

Visited March 2014