Stayed here for 2 nights in October on business.Very fast and friendly check in and room was very clean and spacious,bathroom looked dated compared to the rest of the room but was clean and bright.
I was told their was free wi-fi but the signal was atrocious,in a hotel that I presume has a lot of other business people staying how hard would it be to place some more wireless routers throughout the premises??!!
Food and service was excellent in both the restaurant and room service,didn't eat in the bar/lounge area so can't comment on the standard there.Breakfast was very good with a good choice on offer.
Didn't use the gym/pool so cannot comment on them.
All in all a very well run hotel which I shall return to on my next visit to Cork.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This deluxe 4star hotel is located on the edge of Cork city, easily accessbible to Cork Aiport. Leisure centre, gym, watermarq restaurant and large convention centre on site in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Moran & Bewleys Hotel Group, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Silver Springs Moran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.