The hotel is currently upgrading the bathrooms in all rooms. I just stayed in one of the refurbished rooms, very good size, bathroom really nicely done, great views over the river. Service throughout the hotel was good: friendly and efficient staff in the bar, restaurant and front desk. Food in the bar was good quality, freshly made stuff. Selection of beer was great, wine was OK. Breakfast was OK - quality of the food not as good as in similar priced hotels. The hotel was a little far outside of the centre of Cork for us. Car parking was very tight for larger cars (our hire car overhung the space by a good metre) and some spaces were really tough to get out of. The road on the front of the hotel is noisy - even on the 6th floor. The leisure facilities are "7-8 minute walk" from the hotel (there is parking there), which meant it was a bit of a chore - too much for us, so we used the bar instead.......
Not a bad hotel by any stretch (see the good reviews from others'), but probably not what we really wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This deluxe 4star hotel is located on the edge of Cork city, easily accessbible to Cork Aiport. Leisure centre, gym, watermarq restaurant and large convention centre on site in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Moran & Bewleys Hotel Group, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Springs Moran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork