We arrived at the Silver Springs hotel and were delighted to be allocated a clean, spacious suite. The hotel was operating at full capacity and the staff were coping well. There was a busy atmosphere in the lobby and bar area. We ate in the bar and the food was well presented and tasty. Breakfast was equally as good with a good variety of food available.
However I really need to point out how dreadful the pool facilities are at this hotel. You are required to collect a voucher and towels from reception and travel up a very steep hill in a car to get to the pool. This wouldn't be too bad if it was worth the effoert but in all honesty I can only compare the pool facilities to something from a third world country, cold miserable very run down and filthy. My child refused to stay in the pool for any length of time- there was no baby pool area. He sumed it all up on the way home in the car..mommy why did you bring me to that dreadful place. When I asked Where to my surpride he replied that awful pool.. I just had to laugh because I refuse to go back to that pool ever again. In summary a nice hotel if you are not interested in their 'leisure' facilities!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This deluxe 4star hotel is located on the edge of Cork city, easily accessbible to Cork Aiport. Leisure centre, gym, watermarq restaurant and large convention centre on site in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Moran & Bewleys Hotel Group, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Springs Moran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork