I stayed here in April for 2 nights. The room was ok, comfortable but a bit outdated. NIce decor in the reception bar area. The bar food, a disaster. We had to wait for 15 minutes for our order to be taken, I eventually had to call a waiter to serve us. When our order had been taken it then took another 35 minutes for our food to arrive at our table and even at this my mother received the wrong dish and this had to be sent back and kept us waiting again. Nice hotel but they really have to improve the service in the bar area. I heard a few people complaining that day about the slow service.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This deluxe 4star hotel is located on the edge of Cork city, easily accessbible to Cork Aiport. Leisure centre, gym, watermarq restaurant and large convention centre on site in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Moran & Bewleys Hotel Group, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Silver Springs Moran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.