“cant rate it” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
cork
“cant rate it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had my lunch in this place on Tuesday and was so disappointed with the meal, the penne pasta and bacon was drowned in a watery sauce and the small portion of chips at 3 euro plus that must have been cooked in diesel because of the taste proved too much, when I was presented with the bill of 15.30 my complaint went totally unheeded, there is a first and a last but that is the last time I will eat in the flying enterprise.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Coventry, United Kingdom
“An Enjoyable Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have been in the Flying Enterprise for drinks on past visits to Cork but this last visit my Friends & I decided to have a meal there & we are so pleased that we did our waiter Darren was great he listened to everything we asked for & when our meals were served to us we got everything that we had asked for 1 had chicken & veg, I had roast beef & the last was Fish & Chips & all the meals were cooked just how we liked them, we enjoyed them that much that we returned a couple of nights later to to have some more of their delicious home cooked food, I would certainly recommend the Flying Enterprise for their excellent food & hospitality & would most definitely visit it again on our next visit to Cork.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Irish Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at the Flying Enterprise. Typical Irish pub with locals and great food. Location right on the river by City Center. I'd go again - my daughter went twice!

Visited June 2013
cork
“so good, so clean, so friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This restaurant has to have the best breakfast in Cork,everything freshly cooked,smiling friendly staff, Great chat,even early in the morning,but then,it is Cork! well worth a visit,my wife and i always eat there when we are in the area. The toilet area is spotlessly clean,a credit to all the staff,and no I do not know the owners or the management.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ireland
“Sloppy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I've been going to the Flying Enterprise for my lunch quite regularly over the last 5 years and today I've become sick and tired of the sloppiness of the deli staff. All rolls and sandwiches are thrown together, I've just opened my sandwich to fins most of the contents in a heap on the grease proof paper, I may as well have made it myself. Not to mention the price - €4 for a sandwich, its ridiculous. I've kept going there out of convenience more then anything but its not even worth that now and I will be walking the extra bit further on my lunch break in future.

• Visited May 2013