“service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
clonakilty, Ireland
“service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

excellent service all round welldone food was excellent very friendly and well mannered very comfortable hotel it had a homely feel to the place and beautiful scenary around the hotel we would recommend this hotel to anyone business leisure family holiday good location for train bus or car close to city and fota wildlife park and cobh and ferry port

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Edel C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this review, March 12, 2014

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was delighted to read your comments in relation to the level of service that you received here at the hotel and especially in relation to our friendly and well mannered team.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Polish first
Kilkenny, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed here on the 5 th of march. I was attending a trade function at this hotel, firstly there are no signs on access roads for this hotel, which seemed a general topic of conversation among Cork people attending the Spanish wine tasting event. No water jugs provided at event.
The lady on duty at reception who greeted me when I arrived to book in, told me I would have pay up front for my overnight stay, I had no problem with this but her manner was off hand.
That night I had a meal in the bar area, the food is basic and pricey for what is served. Iam a chef so I know what the food presented costs. This is not 4 stars.
The staff on duty in the bar area did not seem the happiest at their work. This is something new for me to see at a Raddisson hotel in Ireland.
The bedroom was fine, shame management would not use Irish products like Barrys or Bewleys for their teasmade .
This is a function hotel.
Funny when checking out the same lady asked wold I like a printout of my bill, oh the bill I paid yesterday !!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Edel C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

Although your feedback is very much appreciated, I was somewhat surprised to read your feedback in relation to the event which you attended at the hotel as we received some wonderful feedback from the event organisors, they have even suggested that they will host future events here with us.

In relation to payment on arrival, it is company policy that if you cannot provide a credit card for pre-authorisation on arrival, then pre payment is required. It is also our company policy to offer our guests a copy of their receipt on departure whether they have prepaid on arrival or otherwise.

We pride ourselves at the friendliness and helpfulness of the team here at the hotel, however I will most certainly investigate the feedback in relation to our team.

Should you return to Cork in the future, I would hope to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork and perhaps you could experience the wonderful hospitality that myself and my colleagues have to offer.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a two night break and I must say we really enjoyed our stay.Unfortunately we were unable to use the gym and spa as my husband is using crutches for torn ligaments But I did notice both appeared to be busy.
Shops etc nearby suited us as we were unable to venture far although a quick jaunt to Cobh suited our needs.
The breakfast was brilliant,great selection of hot and cold items and we loved the pancake maker and fresh oranges and grapefruit rather than tinned. All staff were very helpful and service efficient. We are looking forward to our next break where hopefully we can make use of all amenities !!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Edel C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this review, March 10, 2014

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Perhaps once your husbands injury has healed fully, you could return to us and experience the delights of our Hydrotherapy Pool.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my wife celebrated our pearl anniversary which we stayed in this hotel. We could not have got more hospitality from the staff which were extremely helpful. The food and facilities are excellent and the pool is a bonus. The only downside to our weekend stay was that we had to leave! John and Irene from Dublin

• Stayed March 2014
Dear John & Irene,

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork and congratulations on reaching your Pearl Anniversary.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Perhaps you can return for your next anniversary but hopefully we will meet again before this.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Waterford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stay here quite a few times for work. Nice, efficient staff, plenty car parking, good food and nice clean room. Only downside is that its a little bit outside the city if you want to go out in the evening for a meal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed each of your stays with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lovely hotel pleasant stay. Rooms clean. Staff very nice and caring approach. 10 min walk to train station. Cork city 8 minute train journey. Food in the hotel is good room for improvement. I would stay here again -YES...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you also found our staff to be caring.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Rooms lovely and beds very comfortable, breakfast, lunch and dinner all very nice, what you would expect from a Radisson Blu. Suited us as we were happy driving in and out of cork otherwise it would have been a bit far to travel in and out of Cork at night

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Edel C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this review, March 8, 2014

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.

I will most certainly relay your wonderful feedback to the team here.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork? Share your experiences!