“Faultless!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 71 restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: European, Irish, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Child Friendly, Serves Local Cuisine, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining Area, Romantic, Can Cater for Large Groups.
co.clare
“Faultless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I ate here last week for my birthday,with a friend.neither of us had been before so didnt know what to expect.On entering we were welcomed and then shown to our seat within 5 minutes by some very nice staff members.
The decor and seating is lovely and not on top of other diners,which is a pet hate of mine.
There was so much choice on the menu and looking around at others plates it ALL looked good!! But we finally made our choices,having the full 3 courses and coffee.
Portions were great and quality and presentation excellent.
We enjoyed every bite.All the while the staff were attentive and helpful.
Actually we were so relaxed and enjoying it that I think we overstayed timewise (the restaurant closes at 3pm until 5pm) and we left at 3.50pm but in no way did we feel pushed out the door or unwelcome.
Overall it was fab and such good value.Even a glass of wine was not overpriced at 5.25E.
My companion was equally impressed.We WILL be back.....soon!

87% Recommend
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

When I entered the door a was greeted by two very nice ladies who took my coat before showing me to my seat. The menu was very well laid out and I was given a great explanation on each dish!, the food was excellent along with the service was too. I had a very enjoyable time and would definately recommend it

Ennis, Ireland
“Excellent Restaurant in Ennis.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Had the most amazing evening in the Dinning Room in Ennis with the ladies this evening. The staff were so friendly and The food was simply amazing. The portions were so huge and it all tasted delicious. Complaints to the Chef. Would Highly recommend people to go and try this restaurant out if you are visiting Ennis. Bargain dining deals. We had a two course meal for €19.50.Highly recommend the Goats cheese starter.Thanks to all the staff in the dinning room, Ill be back again for sure:).

Cork
“Best Restaurant in Ennis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Id just like to say thanks to all the staff and especially the owner Mr Coffey? for his hospitality last night for my friends birthday. The staff are extremely professional and polite. The food was excellent and we had two courses for approx 20euros which is great value! There was a lovely relaxed atmosphere and there is plenty room so it also feels quiet private at the table. i.e. tables are not cramped in togethere. The bathrooms are lovely and there is also baby changing facilities. Great night had by all. Will definitely be back there again for my birthday!

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

We were invited to dinner by some locals and they brought us to the Dining Room. Without a doubt our best dinner in Ireland. Modern cuisine and we were told they use only local produce.

Visited March 2012