“Eh - no new options” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Chicago, Illinois
“Eh - no new options”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was expecting some savory options...but it's all basically glazed donut-y type things.
Throw in a kale scone or asparagus croissant or anything savory and somewhat related to the beautiful atmosphere around you!

Warren, New Jersey
“Good value, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We rented a house for 10 days in Sunset Beach - we got food from Ted's about 5 times during our stay. Good breakfasts, good plate lunches, good value. Loved the coconut cake. We enjoyed the shrimp, both breaded and garlic, cheeseburgers, the chicken dishes and of course desserts!

Bethesda, Maryland
“Loco moco enough to serve 2 or 3!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Enjoyed food and pie here. Service slow but all made to order. Must go when on north shore as it is an institution !

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I unfortunately only managed to eat breakfast here. Given how much I enjoyed breakfast, I wish I could have made it here one day for lunch. My mom and I had the ham and egg sandwich for breakfast. My dad and daughter had pastries, cinnamon roll and pecan roll. We all really enjoyed the food and this was one of the best values we had during the entire trip.

There's no inside seating, but there are a handful of tables out front by the road. One day we ate there. A couple days later, my parents ran over to pick up breakfast and brought it back to our rooms at Turtle Bay. It was just a couple minutes drive from Turtle Bay and was better tasting food and a better value than anything Turtle Bay was offering.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Pie oh my!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped for lunch on our way to check in to Turtle Bay. This locals place rocked. We had plate lunches..Moco Loco and the Garlic Shrimp and of course the obligatory pie. Cannot say enough about this casual and friendly spot. We will be back. We had the macadamia cream pie and my husband had the blueberry pie, both were excellent. Thank you Ted's!