“13th Birthday Girl with her friends” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Attractions in Linlithgow
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh (Amberwood) is based on the western outskirts of Edinburgh. Located within the Bathgate Hills, the centre has an amazing outlook to Lothian and the surrounding areas, be sure to bring your camera. In addition to the scenery, our incredible game zones consist of bridges, graveyards and replica villages provide players with an adrenalin-fuelled day of paintball action. Our Edinburgh paintball centre has been awarded 4 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board.
Central Scotland
4 attraction reviews
“13th Birthday Girl with her friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

A good day out, staff were great at looking after us. We spent a whole day there and enjoyed the games. Favourite game was the Castle. After a briefing and safety talk, we took part in 7 games altogether and finished about 3pm. We got pizza from Linlithgow for lunch and took our own drinks for lunch. Would come back again!

Visited January 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. Delta Force Paintball is pleased that you chose us to host a 13th birthday party. We are thrilled to hear that the game zones were enjoyed and that the favourite for the day was the castle. Delta Force looks forward to having the group back in the near future, for another day of action packed fun.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team

“Great 10th Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had an amazing day today with Delta Force at Amberwood.....big big thanks to Sheila the Manager who let me use her phone (due to my battery dying) providing me with a hot water bottle and generally making sure we were all looked after....another big thanks to Gordon who made my son Jack's 10th birthday extra special by helping him in the birthday challenge....never laughed so much in a long time....all the guys were amazing and obviously really enjoy their jobs (despite it being absolutely freezing)..an amazing experience for 3 very excited 10 year olds..they had a great day and talked about it all the way home....thanks again to an amazing team who really give 100% to customer service...well done and keep up the good work....we shall be returning (maybe next time I will take part...would certainly keep me warmer)

Visited December 2012
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service and it's great that Sheila lived up to the usual standards. We like to ensure that all our customers whether they are playing or not are comfortable and taken care of. We are pleased to hear that Jack enjoyed his 10th birthday and hope we will be seeing him on the paitntball fields in the near future.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team
“Countdown to having fun 5..4..3..2..1....BLASTOFF!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect on arrival but instantly got drawn right into the thick of it. Initial briefing, spot on. Nick H showed us the way, the truth and the bullets. We quickly got kitted up with everything well laid out. The briefing covered everything from start to end and before we knew it, we were action ready. The games were great, and by 3rd game we were all really into it and covered in mud-just the way we like it. Will definitely return and can't recommend Delta Force enough. Nick came to us at the end of our gaming for a great chat about the up and coming events and what their future holds as a company. I swear that guy should receive commission. Looking forward to our next trip. In those famous last words "I'll be back"

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
From someone who wasn't sure what to expect from a day of paintball, Delta Force is very pleased you enjoyed the day so much. We take pride in making sure all our players know the in's and out's of paintball, especially our first timers. In the famous words you use, "I'll be back", I'm sure the Terminator is looking forward to having a paintball draw with you at the Edinburgh site in the near future.

Kind regards
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“14th Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

After visiting Amberwood for my sons 14th birthday treat, I have to say that it was money well spent. From the minute we arrived at the gate until the end of the day, my son and his 19 friends had an absolutely fantastic day. Every member of staff gave 100% attention to the boys ( and myself who was only spectating ) and knew exactly what they were doing. The whole day was very organised and every game the boys took part in went to plan. We ordered pizza for lunch which went very down very well with the boys. We look forward to visiting Amberwood Delta Force Paintball again in the future. Thanks to everyone who made my sons 14th birthday one to remember.

Visited September 2012
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Excellent Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

In short and excellent event, great help from the organisers that catered to my demanding needs and a great deal too. I organised an event with fathers and work collogues which allowed us to have a private battle, even though we fell short of our target number there was no issue with our event.

The onsite manager had done her homework and reviewed my past comments from other centres and ensured that we all had a great day which we did. Our marshalls were fantastic and good humored. Giving advice to the teams during before the battle on tactics and terrain. Trenches had been dug to aid with the soak away of excess water to reduce the amount of mud which I thought worked quite well.

The battle zones were great and varied and took all day to get through, again the marshalls were great in the zones, accounting for grenades being thrown and praising people for thier heroic feats. Pizza was great and well received during lunch and at teh close of play a little presentation was made which went down very well.

The follow up after our event has been great too, a real keen interest in the feed back which worth mentioning. Look forward to our next event, maybe without the pink tutu

Visited September 2012