“14th Birthday Treat” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 attractions in Linlithgow
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh (Amberwood) is based on the western outskirts of Edinburgh. Located within the Bathgate Hills, the centre has an amazing outlook to Lothian and the surrounding areas, be sure to bring your camera. In addition to the scenery, our incredible game zones consist of bridges, graveyards and replica villages provide players with an adrenalin-fuelled day of paintball action. Our Edinburgh paintball centre has been awarded 4 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“14th Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

After visiting Amberwood for my sons 14th birthday treat, I have to say that it was money well spent. From the minute we arrived at the gate until the end of the day, my son and his 19 friends had an absolutely fantastic day. Every member of staff gave 100% attention to the boys ( and myself who was only spectating ) and knew exactly what they were doing. The whole day was very organised and every game the boys took part in went to plan. We ordered pizza for lunch which went very down very well with the boys. We look forward to visiting Amberwood Delta Force Paintball again in the future. Thanks to everyone who made my sons 14th birthday one to remember.

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Excellent Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

In short and excellent event, great help from the organisers that catered to my demanding needs and a great deal too. I organised an event with fathers and work collogues which allowed us to have a private battle, even though we fell short of our target number there was no issue with our event.

The onsite manager had done her homework and reviewed my past comments from other centres and ensured that we all had a great day which we did. Our marshalls were fantastic and good humored. Giving advice to the teams during before the battle on tactics and terrain. Trenches had been dug to aid with the soak away of excess water to reduce the amount of mud which I thought worked quite well.

The battle zones were great and varied and took all day to get through, again the marshalls were great in the zones, accounting for grenades being thrown and praising people for thier heroic feats. Pizza was great and well received during lunch and at teh close of play a little presentation was made which went down very well.

The follow up after our event has been great too, a real keen interest in the feed back which worth mentioning. Look forward to our next event, maybe without the pink tutu

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Birthday Paintballing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Arrnged a visit here for a small group of 12/13 year olds for my son's birthday. Staff at Deltaforce centre were fantastic from the Manager who dealt with the booking in process to the other staff who dealt with the boys, their equipment and their safety briefing and checks. All were very friendly and knowlegeable and all arrangements dealt with in an excellent efficient and helpful way.

I could not praise the Staff at Delta Force enough.

The boys had a great time at their paintballing activity. When I met them after their paintballing games they described it as "awesome" "intense" and "#amaseballs"....

Looking forward to a return visit where I may have to try paintballing myself !!!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great day out in the mud with a gun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I organised a trip for 18 of us for a mates 30th Birthday to Amberwood, he couldn't have been happier (except maybe not being given a pink Target to wear!).
Everything about Delta Force is expertly done, from the simple booking process, the e-mail confirmation with detailed directions & some handy hints, a follow up call to make sure evrything was ok & to check if i had any questions was reasuring. On the day the staff were great, cheerfull & fun, but always in control of their group.
The day before we went my wife had been in hospital & was sadly unable to compete but still wanted to come along for the day; The staff couldn't have treated her better, kept her topped up with cups o tea all day, she can't wait to go back and actually get on the gamezones.
I have already recommended Delta Force & will again, as well as going back ourselves.

As I said, It's "A Great day out in the mud with a gun!!!" What more do you need?????? You need a clean pair of shoes to go home in, & at least £50. that is all...Enjoy

Perth, United Kingdom
“awesome birthday treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We arranged a birthday party here for my son and his friend for their 11th birthday as they were desperate to go paintballing but very few centres accept under 12s. The booking was very easy by phone and followed up with phone calls from the centre to check we had all the information we needed and to answer any queries we had. On arrival we were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff who sorted the kids out with the gear. The rules were very clearly put across so the 11 year old boys understood what was allowed and what was not. The safety aspect was very well adhered to. I would deffinately recommend Delta Force for any paint balling experience.

Visited July 2012