“Fantastic service and value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roma

Roma
53 Sylvania Way | Clydebank Shopping Centre, Clydebank, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Clydebank
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Had the 2 course lunch menu and the children's menu which are amazing value for money and excellent quality fresh food. A small hiccup was handled beautifully by the friendly and attentive waitress and all of the staff ensured we had a great dinning experience. My daughter loves the chicken wings, An excellent find we will definitely return to.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Watch out for bones you may choke on!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Having eaten in the restaurant on a previous occasion I found the food good value for money (I ordered from the set menu) and my partner and I returned again. The food itself is average but certainly not worth the full prices on the menu (we arrived 15mins too late for the set menu).

The real let down for us, and the main reason I would not return, is that whilst almost finishing my chicken risotto I crunched hard down on a very thick, sharp chicken bone. I raised my concern with one of the waiters who was apologetic an took it away to show the chef. Some 5minutes later another member of staff returned with a half hearted apology. When I told him my main concern was that another customer may not be so fortunate next time he responded "at least you didn't get something dirty on your plate". Didn't I?? I almost broke a tooth and could've choked on it but he shrugged this off. When the bill arrived I was disappointed to be charged £12 for the dish and not so much as a penny was deducted from the bill! Of course these things do happen however it is the attitude of the staff and their handling of the situation which would certainly deter me from visiting again!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bromley
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Surprisingly great food! Friendly service and a lovely meal out.

Every dish was surprisingly good. We've eaten Pizza in Rome, London, Anzio, Netuno etc. best Pizza by far! Well done!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went for lunch with my partner and two kids. Great value for money and food was excellent (even off lunch menu) Staff where friendly and made us feel very welcome. Will definatly going back at night to eat off the main menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, United Kingdom
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We didn't realise we had arrived to late for the set menu, we were still allowed to order from it. Friendly service, nice meal before cinema.

• Visited July 2013