once you get over the shock that the hotel is actually is attached to the hospital, this is a gem and fantastic value for money.
The rooms are comfortable, clean and well furnished. The health club and spa is excellent.To complete the set, the staff are so friendly and humorous that they give Clydebank a good name as they are helpful and great at putting you at ease.
the restaurant was good and generous but the food was a bit spoilt by being a pre-cooked buffet and the lack of a toaster that produced toast rather than warm bread but apart from this pedantic attention to detail, this was a charming surprise.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- The Beardmore Hotel
- Beardmore Hotel
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre Clydebank, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.