Although we were initially very disappointed that the pool and spa area was out of action, we were delighted with the level of service which we received. It was great to see that it was mostly locals who were employed in the hotel and they certainly provided excellent customer service. On our last morning we hadn't intended to have breakfast but our plans changed at the last minute and we popped down. We were too late for the breakfast service, however the staff were excellent and said just tell us what you would have liked and they brought it through to us. We were unsure about using the restaurant facilities, but we had our evening meal there and although I would say that my dish was over salted for my taste the general standard of food was very good and the service excellent. We stayed over because a relative was in hospital next door and the location was great for popping in to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre Clydebank, Scotland