A little out of the way, but don't let that put you off.
Make sure you phone up to book as you'll get the best deals. My fiancée asked for a good view and we got possibly the best in the hotel.
Be prepared to wait for breakfast at the weekend as the dining room isn't the largest.
Hotel staff couldn't be more helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre Clydebank, Scotland