Popped in for late lunch on way back from Fort William and wasn't disappointed. Food was delicious again. Fish is always excellent and always a healthy portion size , none of this tiny portion malarkey. Quite an extensive menu from snack size items including baked potatoes , sandwiches to full main course items. The ice-cream Sundays are excellent ! The views from the restaurant are superb over Loch Lomond. You can't book a table so it's tables allocated on arrival basis. Staff are always friendly and very efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently re-furbished Duck Bay Hotel & Restaurant is situated amidst the spectacular scenery that is Scotland's National Park. Located on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond, Duck Bay is the perfect location whether enjoying a family day out, business meeting, celebrating a special occasion or taking a relaxing break. Located 2 miles north of Balloch just off the A82 and open 364 days of the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Duck Bay Hotel And Marina
- Duck Bay Hotel & Marina Scotland/West Dunbartonshire
- Duck Bay West Dunbartonshire
- Duck Bay Marina Hotel