“Gorgeous home cooked good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous home cooked good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking to try somewhere different for dinner a few Saturdays ago. We opted for the bully inn after seeing the rave reviews and we're not disappointed. We both had the chicken strips to start- these were delicious! Freshly cooked with a lovely salad and dip. We both had the burger and chips- again freshly made and melted in our mouths, we shared the cheesecake which was nice too. The bill was really reasonable and had a lovely homely but still lively atmosphere. Looking forward to another trip back!! Xx

• Visited May 2014

United Kingdom
“A fabulous hidden gem I am drawn back to again and again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I would recommend the Bully Inn 100% for food, quality, atmosphere. Close to Hamilton town centre yet perched in the village of Quarter in the countryside, and Strathaven a short distance in the other direction. Don't blink, you may miss it. The food is delicious and under priced. I personally believe their menu is second to none in the area and surrounding. The staff are friendly and efficient, always on hand to assist with a smile. From the fortnightly top Saturday Jazz afternoon to first class evening performances from singers who will provide something for everyone. The regular locals are very welcoming also. I check out the Bully's Facebook page or just give them a call to see what's on. Catherine, the lovely proprietor is very helpful and accommodating. She has even suggested my friends and I go along to their regular charity events, we have, they're great fun. I love the place.

• Visited May 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Eaten in the bully a lot and the meals are always delicious! Would thoroughly recommend to anyone! Staff are very friendly and atmosphere is always great! They do a great range of drinks Aswell my favourite is the strawberry daiquiri! Should give the bully a go you would not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
“Fantastic local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My local pub fantastic food and people the atmosphere is always friendly and easy going and I would strongly recommend everyone try it. Great selection of drinks and cocktails well priced!

• Visited April 2014
Strathaven
“Couldnt ask for more food,price,service excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Friendly pub that serves excellent food - four of us had a three course meal and couldnt have faulted anything. Will be back very soon

Visited March 2014