“Great food, great staff, can't wait to go back.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Great food, great staff, can't wait to go back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I visited EATaliano's with our daughters aged 3 and 6 for dinner on a busy Saturday night. We had phoned ahead to book and there were lots of people being turned away at the door, always a good sign.
We got a nice seat in a booth in the window. It gave us a nice view and was a bit more private. The sun set while we were in but the staff were over very quickly to sort the blind for us when it became an issue.
The menu looked fantastic, there was a great selection to choose from and looking around the other tables everything seemed delicious. There was also a good kids menu.
I knew I wouldn't manage three courses and was holding out for dessert so I ordered my favourite, lasagne, and I don't think I've ever tasted a better dish, it was perfect. My husband had the fish, his favourite and said the same, perfect. Dessert was just as good.

The food I cannot fault! I'm looking forward to driving some new dishes next time we visit.

The staff were also fantastic. The waiting staff don't seem to have allocated tables, so rather than having to wait for our waiter/waitress to finish with other tables we were dealt with very quickly. Taking our orders, fresh drinks, clean cutlery when a fork was dropped, sorting the blind. They were quick, efficient and very friendly.

The restaurant itself was quite noisy. Not in the way McDonalds on a Saturday is, just full of life. When we were in there were a lot of big tables celebrating birthdays or anniversaries so it was maybe a little louder than usual while we were there. But I wouldn't have said it was a bad thing. If we go to a nice quiet restaurant we need to be extra careful about keeping the girls quiet, which aged 6 and 3 isn't always easy. The noiser atmosphere in EATaliano's hid any noisy outbursts from them which meant we could relax a little without worrying we were disturbing other tables.

To sum up. Great food, great service, clean bathrooms. We'll definitely be back, and soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Glasgow
“First visit - impressive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

First visit - best Italian food we've had in a long time. Service, helpful and friendly. Lovely atmospher
e.

• Visited July 2013
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for my birthday lunch and had a fantastic time had been once before on a date and enjoyed it as much the first time as the second, food was yummy and staff were really nice and attentive. Would defiantly go back :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow
“Great food and service to match”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

With such a choice of places to eat in Hamilton, it was really nice to find somewhere that served great food. With a toddler in tow, eating out is rare and when we do manage out the kids meals tend to be an afterthought. Not so here. It was so nice to be offered a kid's starter of carrot, cucumber and breadsticks with a dip. Our wee one scoffed the lot without even thinking about chips.

No hanging around for your food either. Service was really quick which helps avoid badly kids.

We will be back again.

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Family birthday treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

First time we have been to this restaurant and we were really impressed.Very pleasant staff and efficient service.Food was excellent and very filling.As I said before this was our first time but it will not be our last visit.(Keep up the excellent service).Bobby Marshall.