“Very expensive, not worth the price!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 90 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: British
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Very expensive, not worth the price!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

We stopped here as we usually love Costa, this was very expensive, much dearer than the proper Costas. We won't go back!

• Visited November 2014

Oldmeldrum, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Big Letdown”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Travelling north from Lancaster, we held off stopping for lunch earlier as we knew there was a Costa at Hamilton Services. Big mistake. At 2:15 on a Sunday afternoon there were only two sandwiches and one panini available. Also, they were only accepting cash payments. As a result, we went to the Restbite retaurant in the same facility. I have, up to now always been a fan of Costa, but I doubt if I will trust them again. Pity, because their coffee is good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Ok for a stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the poorest Costa I go to in terms of how quickly service is achieved. However the coffee is always consistently good

Visited July 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Terrible ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have visited this costa today and asked for a take away coffee, whilst waiting on my coffee they Barista asked my order which was no what I asked for, so I said to her what I asked and paid for to then receive bad looks and comments from the person who served me at the till. Complaining about my order and saying I asked for something which I did not. Very unprofessional and disappointing. Staff very rude. Won't be back!

Larkhall, United Kingdom
“handy location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I regularly use this coffee shop. The location is ideal right in the heart of Regent Way next to the shops. Also, being Costa's coffee, I can be sure of a consistently good cup of coffee. Also available are a variety of teas, iced teas, soft drinks, chocolate drinks and fruit drinks. I love the cakes and there is a choice of sandwiches or paninis available. It is good to sit and watch the world go by at one of the "outside" tables. Unfortunately, it is a bit expensive but the quality of the coffee is assured. The staff are courteous.

• Visited October 2013