“Best Chinese in Hamilton” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chinese buffet in hamition
Carluke, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese in Hamilton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Lovely restaurant in the heart of Hamilton. Relatively cheap and good value. There's a wide range of dishes available and as the buffet trays are smaller its freshly cooked. My mum and I went yesterday and we had 2 lunch buffets (£7.50 each) and 2 pints of coke and our bill was £20.20. Will be returning again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Food ok but service nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Have dined here a few times as is of the better Chinese restaurants in Hamilton. Food is always generally good but service is nothing to write home about although will still return soon

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
hamilton lanarkshire
“ideal all you can eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

ideal all you can eat chinese restaurant with plenty of selection to choose from.A bit pricey for soft drinks.Always see plenty of people in it

Visited February 2013
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Fantastic value, excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

After driving around 400 miles we arrived at the Holiday Inn in Hamilton. My dad mentioned he quite fancied a Chinese meal this evening. So while he had a kip I went on the hunt. found the Jade Palace, looked through the window and thought, yes, this shall do nicely.
Looks clean and very recently refurbished, I also noticed they did an all you can eat buffet.
Now we all know that sometimes they can be dreadful so when we arrived we asked to see the buffet before deciding if we chose from the menu or had the buffet.
Name it, they had it. We both had massive prawn cocktails before ploughing into the main course buffet, everything you could have asked for, even chips. Superb quality, hot and fresh.
We also had a sweet afterwards. The cost for two adults with a drink each came to £28.40 for a three course meal. They even had childrens puddings including ice cream.
Best quality and value Chinese meal I have every eaten in my life.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hamilton, Lanarkshire
“Our family love this Chinese buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our family recently visited here on Wed 20th Feb and the service and food were fantastic! The woman who runs it is always lovely and friendly. It was great value for money. Two adults and 2 kids + 4 cans of juice for £32. The lunch is available until 4.30pm which is great for our family as we like going after picking the kids up from school. I tried nearly every option available and can honestly say there wasn't anything I didn't like. I would prefer if it was chicken instead of pork hong kong style sweet and sour but the sauce was delicious. I would advise on the lack of facilities for very young children as there is no changing area available. Well worth a visit and I love the cream of chicken soup with crusty bread. We all can't wait to go again.

• Visited February 2013