“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manor Park Hotel

You added Manor Park Hotel to your Saves list
Manor Park Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   48 Kilmarnock Rd | Monkton, Prestwick Airport, Prestwick KA9 2RJ, Scotland   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Prestwick
Banchory, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This has to be one of the friendliest places you are ever likely to stay. We dropped off our car and relaxed with a coffee before our flight from Prestwick. We arrived back from our week in the sun at 12.30 am. It was cold, wet and miserable. It was wonderful to arrive at the hotel to a warm welcome and cosy, comfortable room. We had a really good night's sleep and enjoyed breakfast in the morning. The hotel has a lot of character. The staff were first class. We will definitely stay again if in the area. Rod and Christine.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ManorParkHotel, Manager at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
All of your comments are lovely thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This Place is faultless, the staff, the rooms, the endless extra mile these people go to is beyond belief!. Firstly I reserved a room then cancelled it owing to a mix up, then rebooked and was reassured endlessly that the room was kept for me. Then I left various items behind in my room due to my alarm not going off! nearly missing flight, Various Items were collected up and put into my car, also into the their safe for keeping, when I called the hotel from Italy 4hrs later they reassured me all was safe and did I need any information as far as my credit card was concerned, which lived in the safe for 10days, The Integrity of this hotel is next to none, all the staff are so professional, and helpful. I have used this hotel on several occasions, it simply exceeds all expectation. Thank you so much for all your help for which could have turned into a nightmare had I not had your support! Oh the food is great too! especially the haggis stack thing!

Room Tip: Room 2 has a beautiful terrace outlook and is extremely comfortable
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
ManorParkHotel, General Manager at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Hello from all at the manorpark and thank you
Dundee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed here overnight on the way to holiday in Spain. We had an early flight and 2 young kids so thought it better to stay over rather thandriving at 3am.
Car park was very crowded when we arrived, I guess because you can leave your car here whilst you go away on holiday for FREE.
Staff were very helpful but we discovered that as we would need to leave at 6am via their provided transfer (£6 for all 4 of us) we would not be able to get breakfast which starts at 7.
I asked to see the manager who wasnt on yet so asked to have him contact me when he did come on. We then went for a decent eveng meal in the resteraunt.
30 mins later the manager appeared and told me that any breakfast (even a simple bowl of cereal) would be impossible. And that was that.

Transfer in the morning went smoothly and we had breakfast in the airpost for £25.

On returning we were picked up 10 mins after we called the hotel which was great.
Unfortunately we then discovered our car battery was flat. Staff were great and pushed the car out from its parking space to allow a jump start from the transfer mini bus.

So 10/10 for the staff. 0/10 fro not providing breakfast for what must be a typical user of the hotel so close to the airport.

Room Tip: We had room 1 which had 4 single beds and a huge bathroom. Bit noisey at night cause its so close to...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Many thanks for a great review , sorry about the breakfast but we feel 6am is early enough and do make it quite clear on the website but glad you enjoyed your stay and always listen to our guests
Whitburn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Well where do I start. We stayed here on 7th October as we were flying from Prestwick on the 8th. Our room was absolutely amazing, the staff were so friendly and Steve went totally out of his way with us. Would highly recommend it and will definately be back.Thanks to everyone especially Steve.

Donna & Mick

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ManorParkHotel, Owner at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
its easy to be awesome as you were truly awesome guests ,, a big hello to america and merry xmas from scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place is amazing. We arrived in a large group very late at night and without even asking they opened the bar/grill out of hospitality. Very friendly staff, treated me like family and told me about things to do around the area, how to get around. The rooms were cozy, and the breakfast was really great. I will be coming back here when I come back to Scotland.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ManorParkHotel, Manager at Manor Park Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
thank you from all at the manor here in scotland ,, you were a great bunch
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have traveled the world over and have never been as comfortable in a hotel as I was in this one. The room was clean and cozy. The staff were absolutely amazing. I was in a large group of friends and we were all treated like family.Any and all questions of the area were answered with help to get there.The food is fantastic and served with class. I will definetly be returning to the Manor Park Hotel in the future!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
hello and thanks again , really good reviews and we love them
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed here while traveling through for about two days. Steve and the staff made this stop unforgettable. I got in on a really late flight well after the restaurant was closed but they made it a point to cook me up something. The rooms were quite nice and the whole place had a very welcoming and homey feel. The real wood fire places throughout the manor put an awesome feel through out the place. The food was extremely good and the staff was very helpful on local attractions. If I ever travel back through Europe I will go out of my way every time to stay back here again. Thanks Steve and Staff!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Why thank you for all your words

Been to Manor Park Hotel? Share your experiences!