“Stay in May” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Manor Park Hotel

You added Manor Park Hotel to your Saves list
Manor Park Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   48 Kilmarnock Rd | Monkton, Prestwick Airport, Prestwick KA9 2RJ, Scotland   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Prestwick
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Stay in May”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Lovely stay and suitable room. Restaurant was fab! Food brilliant and friendly staff! Great drop off service for the airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Gosport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

A sincere thanks to Steve and all the team at the Manor Park Hotel.
Due to an unexpected and sudden family bereavement, close to the Hotel, we were struggling to obtain some accommodation but Steve and his team managed to squeeze us all in even though he had his hands full with a large Italian sports team. He even managed to get us all together in the Lodge and find us an extra room when our Daughter turned up from Vienna. We enjoyed a late evening meal with local relatives and were not rushed by the very attentive staff.
We felt so welcome and asked if it would be possible to provide food and drinks after the service, yet again the Manor Park Hotel came up trumps even though they were hard at work carrying out renovations. The quality of food and service was commented on by all those who attended, which made a rather sad day much brighter. Even the weather turned nice, though I am not sure Steve organised that!!
We were all travelling back down South the next day and were offered and received bag meals for the journey.
Steve all your staff have my family's sincerest thanks and are a real credit to you, even the cleaners who ran out to give me a jacket I had dropped on leaving.
We have no doubts where we will stay in our future visits to Ayrshire.
Richard & Sandra Barclay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Sheffield, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My Husband and I booked into the Manor Park Hotel for two nights but checked out after one,the room was so small that if we wished to pass each other one had to step in the bathroom. We think it was a single with extra bed pushed in. one waking next moring I noticed the sheet had slipped and found that the bed had a quilt over the matress when I liftted I found a large stain on the mattress
We went to the restuarant for a meal was told they had a large party in and they would serve in the conservatory wich had midges in. Asked for a candle lighting. I asked for ckicken chauser without honeyed carrots and was brought the chicken and vegatables which where so salty I could not eat them.
The menue stated that this meal was £8.99 when I checked my credit card reciept after leaving(foolish I know) I found that i had been charged £27 the extra £9 for 1 pint of lager and a glass of tap water?.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Peterhead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Would recomend this hotel to anyone friendly staff room was very nice good meal and the young lad that served it very manerable excellent value also included the parking the time we were away

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Hamilton, Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

This was our third stay at the Manor Park. The last two were during the ash cloud drama when the staff dealt so well with all the problems that presented. This time it didn't disappoint. Still a very friendly helpful staff who are so willing to do everything to make your stay special. Still led by Steve whose vision for the hotel is wonderful. Our stay in the Royal Troon room was memorable - I felt like a queen in that bed. The food in the restaurant was fantastic - wish we stayed a bit closer and could dine there more often. Staying there and having free parking for two weeks made it a really good deal. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

All in all the best hotel I have stayed in. The service I received was the best I could have hoped for, room well excellent and very clean. Very welcoming when we arrived staff were very helpful I would recommend to all. Thanks for a great stay

Carol Duncan x x x

• Stayed May 2012
dundee scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

fantastic hotel, friendly cheery staff, food very good and well presented, free airport parking and cheap transport to and from airport ,just fantastic place,would recommend it room 27 was excellent warm and very clean , and price was well within any budget

Room Tip: annexe rooms best as away from main area