“Cakes to die for!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Cakes to die for!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Had afternoon tea here as we were staying in Prestwick for the weekend. The home baked cakes were delicious and the service excellent!

Visited May 2014

Prestwick, United Kingdom
“Interesting place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lovely eclectic feel to the place, staff very friendly. Food is delicious and good sized portions. Great for lunch. Will definitely be back.

Visited April 2014
Prestwick, United Kingdom
“Best cafe in Prestwick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Visited a few cafes in Prestwick recently and Murrays comes out top time and time again. The surroundings are so welcoming and the service is consistent. I adore the iced ginger cake and the orange and cranberry cake is to die for!

Visited May 2014
NR GLASGOW
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Visited with my disabled mother. Interesting and welcoming place with lots of curious ornaments and a vast selection of various cook books, however unfortunately this is where the +ve review ends. We both ordered tea and scones, the tea was tea. The scones were small and dry and at best I would in my opinion below average, my mum was fairly upset to find a clothing fibre in hers. The disabled toilet facilities could be improved with more thorough cleaning. Reading previous reviews I feel we maybe visited on a 'off' day, however I feel that we will not be visiting again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Quirky decor, friendly service and lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was my third visit to Murray's and my first since becoming a mum and having a pushchair with me. The cafe is quite small so we folded the pram wheels and left them in the entrance and took the baby into the cafe in his car seat. The owner was really friendly and helpful. We had soup/sandwich, coffees and cake - all very tasty and nicely presented. I love the decor - the vintage china on display, selection of cook books to read and quirky furniture. The staff were really helpful setting up the changing station when I needed to change baby's nappy. Fab cafe - well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014