Spent last weekend at the Parkstone - 4 middle-aged 'girls' celebrating one of our friends birthday!
The bedrooms were lovely and the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and beautifully cooked. We had lunch out on both days but had dinner both nights in the hotel. We had bottles of wine both nights with dinner and didn't find the prices too expensive.
The hotel is in an excellent setting being right on the prom and has a nice beer garden at the front of it looking out to the sea. There is ample parking and the gardens are lovely. The hotel is spotlessly clean and very well maintained. We found it to be excellent value for money and would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland