We had a great 2 night stay togehtter with our 2 friends.Our room was in the annex on the ground floor looking over the promenade to the sea and was very comfortable and well equipped. The ensuite was modern the towels nice and big and fluffy and a large heated towel rail made sure it was cosy. We had dinner included on the first night and all of us really enjoyed our meal. The scottish breakfast on Saturday was disappointing - the bacon and black pudding were a bit leathery- however there was a good selection of cereals, yogurts, juices and jams and spreads. Tea and coffee and toast were plentiful and on the second morning the Scottish breakfast was very good. We found all the staff very pleasant and helpful. There is ample parking and the hotel is a 5 minute walk from the station and the main street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland