“one night winner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 62 Ayr B&B and Inns
Paisley, United Kingdom
“one night winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

my wife and I recently stayed here for one night and I must say that we found the room to be lovely and the bed very comfortable.Liz was really nice and friendly and took time to make sure everything was right for us. A great breakfast in the morning crowned a delightful overnight stay and we would certainly stay in this wonderful guest house again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was warmly welcomed by Liz and her staff when I stayed two nights on the sad occasion of attending a funeral. Liz kindly drove me to the Crematorium. I had a lovely room with excellent facilities and delicious breakfasts. This is a place I can truly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a great Bed and Breakfast set in a good location with excellent facilities, very comfortable accommodation, the breakfasts are super and the owners are welcoming and helpful. There were a team of us working in the area and stayed here and we would definitely return to Inverlea if we are in Ayr again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Motherwell, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Myself and other family stayed for a 2 night break to attend my neice's wedding. We occupied all the rooms on the first floor which was great to keep us all together but with our own space. The rooms were all spotless clean with tea/coffee facilities and en-suite.

Without doubt this is a first class place to stay but the whole experience is definitely all the more amazing due to the hospitality which is given in abundance by Liz, her family and the staff. Nothing was too much to ask and I cannot thank Liz enough for giving me a wee loan of her Jo Malone perfume as I had left mine at home.

Breakfast set us up for the day and everyones choices were accommodated, even up to cutting the crusts off my young sons toast!!

An amazing wee find, a home from home and a credit to Ayr! Makes you want to search out an excuse to go back for an overnight.

A massive big thanks to Liz, her family and staff who obviously love what they do. It was a pleasure to meet you all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed at this Guest House for a weekend getaway. The room was fantastic and the breakfast was superb. It has a great location. Liz and her husband are very welcoming and nothing was to much trouble We will be back again in the not to distant future to stay for another break. We are getting married in Ayr this summer and will be recommending this Guest House for our guests to stay at.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Inverlea Guest House overnight when we were at a friends party in Ayr. Our stay was very comfortable and the room we were in was very pleasant. The breakfast was faultless and plenty of offers of top ups and extra toast etc. In summary, a very clean, well presented B&B with a friendly and accommodating host. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and I would definitely stay there again.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed overnight at Inverlea Guest House for a friends wedding a week ago. Liz is a great host and clearly takes huge pride in running a great business, and rightly so. Everything about Inverlea is done exceptionally well. The greeting was warm and friendly, the rooms are well equipped and spotlessly clean and nothing was too much trouble. In addition, she was at hand to arrange taxis and ....ahem.... tell us the name of the wedding venue when all 5 of us forgot! The breakfast the following morning was great, although a few of us were still feeling the after effects of a night of alcohol fuelled ceilidh dancing! I'd wholeheartedly recommend staying here if you have the option. Without doubt the best B&B I've stayed at and a great weekend break.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Inverlea Guest House? Share your experiences!