Make no mistake: this is no cheap alternative to an anonymous room at the Holiday Inn. The Crescent is a gem of a little guest house, where proprietors Joyce and Michael Brennan will give you a warm and personal welcome. We occupied two of the bedrooms: a beautifully appointed double bedroom for us and a feminine and breezy loft twin room for our girls, both with ensuite bathroom. The king-size double bed provided our best night's sleep of our two weeks in Scotland! The attention to detail is impressive, from the tea and coffe making facilities in every room, to the fluffy white towelling robes in the wardrobe. It is obvious that Joyce has enjoyed designing and furnishing each room to give it a very different feel and appearance. We enjoyed the breakfast too: traditional cooked for the girls, porridge, smoked salmon and scrambled egg, and smocked haddock and poached egg for us, not forgetting the large bowl of delicious, fresh summer fruit! We are already looking forward to our next visit...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland