“A firm favourite” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 147 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: Indian, Vegetarian
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We believe the service, surroundings, atmosphere and quality of food are of equal importance, it is this attention to detail that ensures we are the first choice for many locals and visitors, the high number of returning customers speaks for itself. Ayr India - First Class.
wellingborough
“A firm favourite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit Ayr I visit Ayr India. A tad more expensive than most Indian restaurants in the area, but the food is faultless, staff and decor are lovely, and the complimentary glass of wine gives the whole evening a special feeling

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ayr
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We are regulars here and have to say that the service and food are excellent. Always welcomed with a cheery smile and it has got to the stage that I let the waiter pick my meal for me as I have had everything on the menu!
I also like the Rupee room over the road but feel they try to push you into extras that you dont really need,

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
scotland
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We visited and chose the 2 course luch with a drink
Great value for money and nice size portions
Food itself was tasty..I even ate a whole Chilli not so clever, heated me up I must say
Staff were happy & polite
I would visit again

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mauchline, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This was a birthday treat for me and we had heard how well rated this place was. The decor is modern and contemporary which was a nice surprise and the music western and modern again good. The waiter who showed us to our table was very friendly however another came with our drinks and banged them down on the table with a grunt not so nice this made us feel a little awkward. The food (we all had different items from the menu) was delicious and the portions were a good size. Glad we had not gone for a starter ( these were expensive) We were on soft drinks and were shocked at the price of these small cola £1.90 each! The complementary drink was a nice touch but we were not on alcohol so the bears and wines were waisted a free soft drink would have been more appreciated and served with meal and not with the bill would have been better if offering a complementary drink at the end of the meal should have been a liqueur I feel. This is definitely a good place to visit and we will be visiting again.

Scotland
“Another excellent meal at Air India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I take visitors to Air India regularly as you can be sure to get first class meal with well above average service . Always greeted like friends and everyone satisfied with their choice from the extensive menu.