Clean and comportable rooms, the reception staff couldn't do enough for us & I would like to mention Allana & Michael in particular.
Would definitly stay there again but the only small problem for me was, if you are wheat-free in your diet, nothing on the snack menu in the evening is possible to eat.
There are plenty of eating places around though so it was only a small niggle.
Very pleased otherwise!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr Hotel Ayr
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr
- Ayr Holiday Inn
- Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn AyrA77Racecourse is located just 3.5 miles from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport and from some of the best historic Golf Courses in Scotland including Royal Troon and Turnberry. The hotel is just minutes drive away from Ayr Racecourse home of the Scottish Grand National and William Hill Ayr Gold Cup. We are also only 5 miles away from the Burns Birthplace Museum where you will see the birthplace of Robert Burns.Surrounded by the beautiful coastline of the Firth of Clyde with good access to Kilmarnock and Glasgow, our Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and an onsite restaurant serving a mix of contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.