we have stayed at many premier inns but the staff here have to be the friendliest we have met . The hotel was clean with 1st class food & we would recommend you consider the meal deal which includes your breakfast the following morning . The only negative is if you are allocated room 318 as this is directly opposite the lift & can be quite noisey .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn AyrA77Racecourse is located just 3.5 Miles from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport and from some of the best historic Golf Courses in Scotland including Royal Troon and Turnberry. The hotel is just minutes drive away from Ayr Racecourse home of the Scottish Grand National and William Hill Ayr Gold Cup. We are also only 5 miles away from the Burns Birthplace Museum where you will see the birthplace of Robert Burns. Surrounded by the beautiful coastline of the Firth of Clyde with good access to Kilmarnock and Glasgow, our Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and an onsite restaurant serving a mix of contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr Hotel Ayr
- Ayr Holiday Inn
- Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Scotland