Went past it on A77 but soon found it on outskirts of Prestwick. Very modern hotel with a bar and restaurant on ground floor next to reception. A very friendly greeting and the usual layout of room, shower room no bath.
Had the £22 meal deal and went to the vey comfortable restaurant and was greeted by Laura an asset to the hotel and ambassador for Scotland.
The food was better than i expected and great value. So much so that i couldnt do the excellent breakfast served by the same lady, who remembered my name from the evening before.
Very convenient for Ayr and Prestwick Airport.
Well done Premiere another success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn AyrA77Racecourse is located just 3.5 Miles from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport and from some of the best historic Golf Courses in Scotland including Royal Troon and Turnberry. The hotel is just minutes drive away from Ayr Racecourse home of the Scottish Grand National and William Hill Ayr Gold Cup. We are also only 5 miles away from the Burns Birthplace Museum where you will see the birthplace of Robert Burns. Surrounded by the beautiful coastline of the Firth of Clyde with good access to Kilmarnock and Glasgow, our Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and an onsite restaurant serving a mix of contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr Hotel Ayr
- Ayr Holiday Inn
- Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Scotland