So, the hotel is right across the street from the airport, and 2 minutes walk to the car rental return. We turned in our car and walked over, and the next morning walked to the airport for a very early flight. There is a covered walkway for part of the walk, but it's Scotland--it will downpour, so have umbrellas and rain coats handy. We pre-paid online about $100 for a "family room" for the two of us and our young son. This was one double bed and a twin jammed into a very small room. The TV was tiny and only got a few static-filled channels. The noise from the highway was intense all night long, and it was hard to sleep. The food in the lobby restaurant is served from 5-9 pm, and is literally microwave-in-a-bag served on plates, and is way too expensive. I believe it was about $50 for dinner for the three of us, and my son and I both had chili with corn chips. Yikes. However, just across the street in the airport there is a little market, a restaurant, and a Starbucks. We were just too tired to get up and get over there, after driving all day. No free wireless in the rooms, can't remember if I had to pay to use it in the lobby, but had to get someone to reset the server to finally get online to check-in for the flight. I found the staff friendly enough, but this is basic accommodation--a place to lie down and shower between flights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express hotel at Glasgow Airport is conveniently located and all rooms are air conditioned for a comfortable night's sleep! Our Glasgow Airport hotel has a modern lounge, bar & reception area. You can enjoy a drink, evening meal, free WiFi and your free breakfast in contemporary, relaxed surroundings. Your Glasgow Airport Holiday Inn Express is perfectly located just a 2 minute walk from the airport terminal, near Jct 28 of the M8 motorway. Glasgow City Centre, SECC, Kelvingrove Museum, Celtic & Rangers Football Clubs are all within 10 miles so you're well placed to visit numerous attractions. Every bedroom at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport has air conditioning, flatscreen TV, free WiFi, tea/coffee facilities, en suite shower & hair dryer. We even include free hot and continental breakfast. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport Hotel Paisley
- Holiday Inn Express Paisley
- Holiday Inn Paisley
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport Paisley, Scotland