We only stayed here one night, but thoroughly enjoyed our time here. The room was lovely with lovely views out. James was lovely and friendly as soon as we walked in and it was lovely to have the honesty bar! The breakfast was excellent - we went for 'something a little different' and the potato rosti's are to be recommended! Easy to find and a short walk into town. Nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland