We stayed for 2 nights in February. The hotel is perfectly situated in a lovely olde-worlde little street 1 minute's walk from the main thoroughfare. The welcome was very friendly, helpful and efficient (Elena??) Our room had character and was extremely comfortable. We were impressed when we were told that the room would be serviced whilst we had breakfast - and it was. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful, offering fresh fruit, granola, yoghurt, meats and cheeses as well as the more usual cereals and cooked items, and everything was beautifully presented. We did not eat in the hotel at night but the menu looked good if a little pricey for what was on offer. We got a low-season deal and were delighted with it. Although we would certainly want to return to the hotel, I think the normal room rate is a bit inflated.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel Pitlochry
- The Old Mill Hotel
- The Old Mill Inn Pitlochry, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill Inn is a family owned hotel, offering excellent accommodation, food and service. Recently renovated to a high standard, The Old Mill Inn started life as a Corn Mill situated in the heart of the highland resort of Pitlochry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.