My husband and I stayed here last week for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. We had a room at the front of the house and the views are fantastic. I would have prefered to have a bath, rather than just the shower cubicle, but the size of the bathroom is huge - about the size of my kitchen! Could do with more hangars in the wardrobes but then I find that in most places we stay so I bring some extras with me. The owners are very welcoming, Jim cooks the breakfasts and each morning he would come out to say hello to each table. A good position for the town and restaurants. The Old Armoury on the way to the dam is excellent and also the Auld Smidy Inn was good too. There are some excellent walks that start from the town, you get the maps from the Tourist office for about £2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Scottish Baronial style Home, set in two acres of secluded gardens complete with reed bordered stream and just a five minute stroll from Pitlochry Town Centre, this Victorian Manor offers a warm welcome, excellent value accommodation with magnificent views down the Vale Of Atholl ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wellwood House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellwood House Hotel Pitlochry
- Wellwood House Pitlochry, Scotland