Just back from a 3 night DDB deal and have to say it was marvellous. The negative points were that the service in the dining area at breakfast was slow at times and the broken window sash was never repaired, although we reported it twice, however the positives outweighed these as the location was superb, the pool was lovely and quiet and the food was fantastic. Our bedroom was in need of an upgrade (in particular the bathroom) as it looked a bit dated and would have benefitted from a coat of paint however it was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would definitely return and would recommend this hotel if you a re visiting Pitlochry for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry