Had a three night stay and must say enjoyed it having been before staff were very friendly and our room was very comfortable.We really enjoyed the taster menu it was a good opportunity to sample a variety of flavours. The staff in the dining room were very pleasant. You had a taster spoon followed by choice of starter from the daily menu then a small cup of soup ,main course and desert and an oat cake with a cheese taster to finish off. We both enjoyed the Roast Lamb and on the following night we had the Sea Bass. However the only downside yet again as last visit was the Porridge for breakfast it was like wallpaper paste with lumps and did not look very appealing at all. The cooked breakfast was good and plentiful however I left the sausage on the first morning as it tasted of herbs my other concern was of the serving of hot plates sure you want your meal on a hot plate but the plates that we were served on the last morning were overly hot and you could feel the heat coming off them the waitress did give us plenty warning and said she could feel the heat coming through her cloth. However overall a excellent stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry