We recently stayed at this hotel on a short break in Scotland, it was a lovely place to stay and the staff were very helpful. We had a package which included breakfast and dinner. And I have to say it was great value. The evening meals were great with an excellent selection to choose from as well as being beautifully presented.
At breakfast you had more choice than I expected from basic cereal and toast to a full Scottish breakfast and finnin haddie.
The other plus point for this hotel was the spa which you get full use off and it's a perfect way to relax after a day of exploring.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.