This was our 3rd stay at the hotel and as always we had a great time. Very attentive, genuine staff that offer true Scottish hospitality at very reasonable rates. Our 2 yr old loved the friendly hotel dog, rooms were recently refurbished to a very high standard & leisure facilities are clean and quiet. Great for couples and families (we've been as both). If you're staying in Pitlochry I wouldn't look anywhere else. Thanks Donald and team...
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.