My wife and I really enjoyed our stay - a lovely room, excellent meals from a menu that changed nightly, free use of pool and spa facilities including sauna, steam room and gym, friendly staff and best of all, our two labradors were allowed everywhere apart from the dining room and spa area. Just off the main street in Pitlochry, we were within easy reach of shopping, sight-seeing and walks. Other guests ranged from young families to mature couples and I would recommend Scotland's Hotel and Spa to everyone, whatever type of trip you are planning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry