The hotel is housed in a fine old building with a grand staircase and tiny lifts. Theres ample car parking spaces. On booking in and other requests the reception staff were always friendly and helpful. The room we had was both clean and adequate. The bathroom had both bath and shower which is always good. We were there on a DB&B package. The breakfasts were excellent. The full scottish was not overpowering and the fish was great. The evening set menu was really good and had obviously had some thought put into it. The waiting staff were efficient, professional and courteous. After food, the upper seating near the bar is a great place to enjoy a G&T.
We went mainly to enjoy the spa facilities. As long as we timed it right we had the place pretty much to ourself thus avoiding the old person jacuzzi hijack scenario. The steam room, sauna and pool are quite small but again timing is everything. My only issue was the £1 towel charge. We just took our towel from the room and recieved fresh ones from room service anyway.
All in all a very pleasant and enjoyable break.
PS If your looking for a sandwich in Pitlochry, the deli beside the butchers just down from the hotels really good.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.