“Poor quality, tasteless food” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 46 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Authentic mediterranean food with a very wide choice of mezes, casseroles, grilled meats and vegetarian options. I found the portions were very generous and the prices compare to the average in Pitlochry. I believe this is a new restaurant and can thoroughly recommend it with it's central location, large premises, elegant decor and friendly staff. I'm sure the rest of the food would match up to the lamb shank, which was beautifully cooked.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Poor quality, tasteless food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Despite this establishments appealing lunchtime two course meal offer, I recommend you go elsewhere. I visited this restaurant with family on a Sunday in March during a weekend break, and whilst the food is quite cheap, the quality/taste is poor. The dishes required more seasoning and perhaps not being quickly heated up in a microwave prior to serving. I love this type of cuisine, but this meal left me disappointed and I will certainly not be returning. I strongly recommend you try another restaurant in Pitlochry.

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Expensive drinks mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Drinks are £1.90 for a small glass, I got chicken burger and chips cheap frozen burger deep fried poor quality, partner got soup and a sandwich which was ok £18 for lunch with is quiet expensive considering portion sizes however excellent customer service. Would not return.

Dunkeld, United Kingdom
“My best dinner ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I went to Pasha restaurant last night.From outside it's a usually restaurant. But when you get in you see how pretty is it. The music was wonderful. The kind staff took us to a booth, and gave us the menu, whit a lots of starter, hot and cold mezes. We orderd soup and calamari for starter, and for main I orderd Chicken Shish, and my boyfriend orderd Swordfish. The starters was very nice. My soup was very good, with a nice big roll on side. I dont like fish, but my boyfriend really enjoyed his dinner. My shis was very good. I prefer the spicy food, so I asked for extra chilli. We couldn't eat any dessert, we was full. Everything was very nice, the staff, the food, the atmosphere...
We certainly come back next time if we will be in Pitlochry.
Thanks for the lovely night.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ayr, United Kingdom
“Avoid it and go else were , Poor and over priced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stopped in with my partner after a nice valentines week end at moness. There was only one other table with three folk sat at it when we entered . The young waiter showed us to a table and returned after a few mins to take our order , I ordered a coffee and a roll with Lorne sausage and black pudding , my partner ordered a bacon roll and tea , that was the last we saw of the waiter for 20 mins when he brought us our hot drinks 15 mins later the rolls arrived , I have never saw such a sorry excuse for food the rolls were pre heated because they were not fresh , the Lorne sausage was the size of a match box and rock hard the black pudding resembled rubber but the bacon I was told was ok
I would not recommend this so called restaurant to any one the prices were astronomically high and the quality was the worst I have ever experienced
Snack vans have higher standards and better quality produce
I may have been conned this time by impressive menus and high prices that usually reflect a quality meal or in our case breakfast , but never again will I set foot in the Pasha,

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
glasgow
“good quality restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

visited Pasha around 6pm without a booking and got a table straight away.
Very pleasant staff and good quality food at an affordable price. Limited but good selection of main courses and starters, did not need a dessert as the mains were more than enough.
There is a coffee shop attached to the restuarant which was busy when we called in and clearly people were happy with what they were eating.
Pitlochry has a big selection of tradional scottish restuarants but Pasha is well worth trying if you want something away from scottish fare.

• Visited October 2013