This comfortable B&B/small hotel nestles behind the very pretty little town of Pilochry - with views over the valley. The rooms are great with very attentive service and a great Scottish breakfast. Each room has a large ensuite shower and even has a connection to inbuilt speakers to plug in iPod, IPad etc for music/radio...as well as WiFi.
We stayed only for one night but Pitlochry has a number of great restaurants and a Festival Hall so would have been a good place to stay for a few night I don't doubt.
I cvan recommend Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard to anyone - good value, good service and lovely rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland